Sunday, November 25, 2007

Taking My Leave

I'll be taking a long break from blogging, so this will be the last post you'll read here for a while. I've been doing this, more or less regularly, since the first week of December, 2005. It's been more fun than I'd like to admit, but I must stop.

I'm beginning an exciting new job tomorrow (I've never named clients or employers here--past, current or future-- and I'm not about to start). I will say that I'm thrilled to have this great opportunity, which allows me to return to what I've done for most of my career. I want to hit the ground running, and as much as I've enjoyed this ongoing conversation with you (have I mentioned how much fun this has been?), I need to make sure I'm devoting my energies to my new position.

This blog will stay up, but I won't be adding to it regularly, if ever again. If there are new posts, they'll be very sporadic. I'll still be around, but I won't be checking in as much. I won't be commenting on your blogs, either.

If I have publishing news, I'll e-mail you.

In the meantime, if you'd like to reach me, feel free to e-mail me here.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed these discussions as much as I have.

Adam

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, Adam.

Don't forget to write.

;-)

Smooches!

9:30 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Jamie Ford said...

Keep me posted, dude. Good luck with everything!

6:05 PM, November 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 AM, September 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home