Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pardon the Delay

Updates may be a little less frequent for a while. The Saint goes back to school next week, imparting her wisdom to impressionable, hormone-filled teens.

Middle Child is already in school (he turns 8!!! this weekend-- How the hell did that happen?) and Daughter is back in day care. Oldest Son starts 7th grade next week, and has his own milestone birthday in October. A question for the record: I am not old enough to have a teenager, am I? I guess I must be, because Oldest Son turns 13 too soon.

I'm rolling on the manuscript again; the first third is on my agent's desk, and I'm running full speed with yet another project. So if you don't see me for a few days, all of that is why.

I hope your writing is going well, and I'll be back as often as I can.

Adam

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Krecker said...

Awesome that your writing is rocking and rolling! Best...

12:23 AM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. My oldest turns 13 in October. I dropped her off at junior high yesterday for the first time. I feel sooooooooo old.

Congrats on the manuscript. Keep it up. I'm about 16,000 words into a new one, rolling along.

5:32 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Adam Hurtubise said...

Thanks, folks.

Adam

5:39 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home