Wednesday, December 06, 2006

One Year Burnin' Down the Road

A year ago today, I created this blog with my first post. It's been a great trip around the sun.

We've traveled quite a distance together.

Much has changed:
  • I've met a bunch of new friends through this blog
  • Bruce put out a new album
  • Kristofferson at 70 is still a rock star
  • We elected a Democratic Congress (and here in Massachusetts, a Democratic Governor for the first time since 1986)
  • I'm halfway through a new novel
I'm also grateful that everything important remains the same:
  • The Saint is still the Saint
  • My kids are still spectacular
  • The Saint is still the Saint
  • My friends remain my friends
  • The Saint is still the Saint
  • I have great agents
  • The Saint is still the Saint
You get the idea. Thanks to all of you for continuing to drop by. It's been a wild ride. Here's to another great year.

Adam

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

I completely missed my blog anniversary. Now I feel stupid saying, 'Oh, by the way. One year, one month and 4 days ago I started this blog.'

I have so little time for blogging anymore, but I met you because you mentioned on Joe's blog that you lurked at mine. Anyway, you're a great guy and a trustworthy friend and I expect to hear wonderful things of you in the future. If you need anything, I'm a phone call or email away.

12:20 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

I just reached my one-year blogoversary, and I must say that the e-friends I've made have been a pleasant and unexpected part of blogging. Isn't it cool? :)

Congrats on a year of blogging--keep it up, A.H.!

2:49 PM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home