Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hiding and Seeking

Daughter and Middle Child conspired against their father the other night.

Hide and Seek is Daughter's favorite game in the world. She's still getting a feel for it. For instance, if she hides and I ask, "Where are you?" she pops up and shouts, "Right here!"

She's also been known to choose the same hiding spot ten or twelve times in a row. I'm often finding creative ways to prolong my search.

She enjoys finding as well, but sometimes gets bored if she has to search for more than 30 seconds.

The other night, I hid. Daughter asked, "Daddy, where are you?"

No answer. So she asked again and got the same response.

Enter Middle Child. He said to Daughter, "Make Dad laugh."

So Daughter started shouting, "Daddy, you're a fart head!"

I laughed so hard that I fell out from behind the file cabinet.

And now, every time we play, Daddy is a fart head.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Adam

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home