Thursday, May 24, 2007

This One is for The Saint

So... you all know the Saint is a Rock Star. Now she's a tenured Rock Star.

Her department chair recommended tenure on Tuesday. Her principal concurred yesterday.

The Saint... the best teacher I know... the best mother on the planet... my best friend... an unadulterated hottie... has tenure.

To use a Broganism: "I'm with her."

She earned it. She deserves it. She rocks.

She refuses to celebrate.

So do me a favor. Post here. Let her know what you think. Put up comments. Tell her to sing from the rooftops. Let her know she rocks.

Three cheers for the Saint. Make it four. Go for five, and don't stop there.

In the meantime, I'll say it again: The Saint is a Rock Star. And I am the luckiest man alive.

Encore, encore, encore, encore, encore.

Adam

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! From 1 teacher to another--I know how hard you work--and you have 3 kids too.!!!!Celebrate!!!
Love you lots!!!
K

7:08 AM, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Lisa! Woohoo! Congrats, you deserve it!

8:40 AM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth Krecker said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! And with three kids AND a husband!!

So, here's five cheers for ya:

Whoo hoo! Hoorah!!! Yeah!!! Yee Ha!!!! Yippie-eye-o-ky-eh!!!!

2:57 PM, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home