Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fourth and Goal

I just finished the fourth draft of my novel. I need to do one quick read-through to make sure everything is coherent, and then the book goes to my agent.

I was afraid I wouldn't have the luxury of one final read, but the timing worked for me because my agent has asked me to e-mail the manuscript instead of my usual snail-mail. With the long weekend, that buys me several more days. Plenty of time to rip through the leaner, meaner version.

More later.

Adam

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Ford said...

Coolness. Good luck with it Adam.

Don't you just love email subs? Kristin doesn't even charge for office expenses since it's all pretty much electronic and to keep track of the billing of the occasional snail mailing isn't worth the time.

11:13 AM, August 30, 2007  
Blogger Adam Hurtubise said...

Yeah. I love e-mail submissions.

Really cool.

Saves on everything: Time, money, aggravation, trips to the Post Office.

1:18 PM, August 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home