Friday, September 01, 2006

Initial Feedback

The great and gifted Jamie Ford read my first chapter. I say "the great and gifted" because I've read Jamie's writing, and his short story, I am Chinese, is spell-binding. I posted a link to it somewhere here, but if you go to Jamie's blog, you can read his story. Do yourselves a favor and head over there.

So, yeah, Jamie liked it. And if you know Jamie, you know that this is high praise indeed.

I owe a nod to M.G. Tarquini, too, because we had a couple of conversations about where I should put the chapter that Jamie read... Minds out of the gutter, people. You know where I put the chapter. I put it right where Mindy told me to put it. But if you know Mindy, you also knew my answer before you read it here.

That is all. The weekend is here. Can I hear an Amen, please?

Adam

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger WannabeMe said...

Adam, you're a smart guy to listen to Mindy. =)

10:14 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Adam Hurtubise said...

That's what Mindy says, too, Dana.

Adam

10:09 AM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Everybody makes me sound so scary.

So...who gets to read the second chapter, Adam?

7:16 PM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Oh. And I thought about you today. Went to a food fest today and one of the chef's showed us how to make a Jack Daniels Parfait and I thought, 'hmmm...I know a man who would think this was way cool.'

So, if you ever visit, it's on the menu.

7:17 PM, September 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too kind. I'll have to send you some $$$ via paypal for that kind of publicity. And I'm with MG, where's the second chapter?

6:09 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Adam Hurtubise said...

Mindy--

You haven't lived until you've tried bourbon ice cream. Not "bourbon in ice cream." Bourbon ice cream.

Jamie--

Check your in-box.

Adam

7:16 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home