Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nothing Philosophical Tonight

I got a little sidetracked recently, but I'm flying through the edits again. Still celebrating the Saint's magnificent achievement.

She started an eight-week class last night. I'm actually not sure what it is, but it's for English teachers and it sounds fun. She's reading Machiavelli right now.

Baseball season with Middle Child and his friends: a stunning success. I'm not talking about victories and defeats. We drafted a great bunch of kids. They've got character and talent, and they have fun together. We have another game tomorrow night, under the lights.

In the meantime, I have a manuscript to edit.

Adam

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the edit. I love the editing part--feels like frosting the cake. As opposed to writing, which for me, is more like grinding the wheat by hand...

12:53 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home