Sunday, September 17, 2006

Odds & Ends as the National Holiday Approaches

M.G. Tarquini and Elizabeth Krecker interviewed J.A. Konrath and Barry Eisler for Spinetingler Magazine.

The full interview is located here. Mindy and Elizabeth both posted outtakes from the interview on their blogs. I'm technologically challenged this morning, so I couldn't figure out how to link directly to Mindy's post, but if you click on her link above, it's the Sept. 14th post.

Elizabeth, however, made it easy to link to her outtakes, and if you click here, you'll find her version of events. As a reward for making it so easy to link to her post, I think I'll send Elizabeth some venison jerky.

A reminder that we have a very special guest joining us on Saturday, Sept. 23rd, the National Holiday known as Bruce's Birthday. I don't know what time I'll be posting on Saturday, but tune in and stay a while.

Adam

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Here's the direct link.

For some reason, I can't get the direct link thing to light. That was a more recent innovation, along with linkbacks from when I started the blog. Also, since I'm not using a template, but programmed it myself, might have something to do with it. Maybe I should revisit that.

Speaking of which. Thanks for the links. You're a doll.

1:57 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Elizabeth Krecker said...

Aren't you the best! I've always wanted to try venison jerky!

Really!

11:09 AM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home