Monday, June 18, 2007

Blazing Through the Third Draft

I ended up cutting more than 10,000 words between my first draft and my second. I'm now roaring through draft 3. If I stay on my current pace (Middle Child's baseball season is over, so to my regret, I'm no longer coaching two games per week), I'll finish sometime next week.

That draft goes in the mail to New York.

In other news, Oldest Son and my tenured Saint finished school today. Daughter cuts back to one day per week of day care. Middle Child finishes school on Friday.

The Saint is taking not one, but two (and possibly three) courses this Summer. Though she's done teaching, she'll still be a student until at least the middle of July.

Wish her luck.

Adam

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck––and to you too, but it sounds like you don't need it. Just send that sucker off and take a victory lap.

5:49 PM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home